The luxury grooming range that men have been waiting for
SKNHEAD is a new male grooming range brought out by award-winning celebrity hairdresser and serial hairdressing entrepreneur, Adee Phelan.
The idea for SKNHEAD first came to Adee over a decade ago. Now the male grooming market is booming, and men are looking for products that provide them with their own identity.
- SKNHEAD will be the first male grooming range brought out be a known male hairdressing celebrity
- Which will be endorsed by a number of top celebrities and style icons
- Company founded by Adee Phelan, former British Hairdresser of the year
" The market is ready now, more than ever."
- Adee Phelan
now ready to bring SKNHEAD to the world
The idea for SKNHEAD first came to Adee over a decade ago. On his way to the British Hairdresser of the Year Awards, Adee used a well-known coconut butter on his hands then rubbed the remnants in his hair. Friends and industry professionals alike complimented Adee on the condition of his hair. He realised he’d stumbled onto a brand new product, a moisturiser that could also be used in the hair.
Adee has been planning on bringing SKNHEAD to market for years, but it’s only recently that the timing right for such a revolutionary product. After three years of extensive formula development, Adee is now ready to bring SKNHEAD to the world.
SKNHEAD products have been designed specifically for men.
Products in the range
Range consists of seven initial products, focussed around two ‘hero’ products.
- SKNHEAD – a coconut-oil based skin moisturiser that can also be used in the hair, bringing it structure and control.
- Co-wash – a conditioner that also cleanses the hair, making it feel clean but without losing the essential oils. Many men prefer their hair the day after washing, and this achieves the same effect.
- Silver Fox – a beard and hair cleanser that draws out the blonds and greys, providing additional definition.
- Gels, waxes and pomades – we will also bring out a variety of hair products under the brand, which are all premium quality and have a distinctive coconut smell.
- Won British Men's Hairdresser of the Year after only 18 months in the industry
- Two-times Male Celebrity Hairdresser of the Year.
- Serial hairdressing entrepreneur – has had many successful beauty lines & a successful salon chain
- Multiple TV appearances, specifically as the judge of The Salon and an episode of Secret Millionaire
- Highly regarded by global hairdressing community